Let’s be Eco-Friendly and we can reduce Global Warming.
You CAN Help!
The problem seems so big, it may be hard for you to imagine that anything you do can really help at all. But it will. Here are some changes you can make in your life to help prevent global warming:
- Plant trees
- Start a seed bank (keep the seeds of many varieties of plants stored away safely)
- Switch every light in your house to an energy-saving bulb
- Reduce, reuse, recycle
- Wear a sweater instead of turning up the heat in your house
- Wear lighter clothing when it’s hot instead of turning on a fan
- Turn lights, computers and all your chargers off and unplug them when they’re not in use
- Only do full loads of laundry
- Take shorter showers
- Skip the car ride and use your bike, or walk or take the bus
- Don’t buy bottled water; drink tap water, and filter it if you like
- Eat lower on the food chain (less meat) and eat fewer processed foods
Knowledge is power. Change can only happen if all of us read about, listen to and discuss what’s happening in the world today
The following two tabs change content below.
Frederick Damasus is a tech enthusiast and blogger who has a passion for creativity and innovation. He is a self-taught graphic designer and currently delving into web design and development. He loves photography and volunteers his spare time to inspire children in orphanages through dance. He is a trained Petroleum Engineer but found himself in the AID/Development sector. He currently serves as the M&E/ICT Manager at the Center for Creative Development Strategies, an NGO based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016