A Japanese company, Logbar, manufactured a device that promises to be a great revolution in intercultural communication. The device is called ili. It is a voice translator that translates in real time everything that you say or hear. The point of this sleek device is to be an on-the-go translator and allow people to communicate in an easy way regardless of the language they speak.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016