Not only is ironing clunky and time-consuming, but it’s just not necessary anymore — not when there’s a product called “wrinkle releaser.”
These are cheap sprays that coat your garments in silicon, which normally discharges the filaments of your pieces of clothing, permitting you to just smooth out the fabric with simply your hands. Then you should basically hang up the piece of clothing, and the wrinkles will be gone when it dries.
It works everything from T-shirts to formal wear, and it’s faster and less demanding than pressing.
Where have you been all my life?
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016