IPhone (and iPad) users with 16 GB storage space often find themselves in a position where they run out of memory space and they sometimes have to delete some files to make room for another. You can free up space with this odd but simple trick below.
Go to iTunes, Try to rent a large movie (e.g., Lord of the Rings: Two Towers).
You’ll be told you don’t have enough storage space.
Click the Settings button in that message and, magically, your device will have more available storage.
Not sure why this works, guess it probably erases useless data from different apps to try to download the movie.
The following two tabs change content below.
Frederick Damasus is a tech enthusiast and blogger who has a passion for creativity and innovation. He is a self-taught graphic designer and currently delving into web design and development. He loves photography and volunteers his spare time to inspire children in orphanages through dance. He is a trained Petroleum Engineer but found himself in the AID/Development sector. He currently serves as the M&E/ICT Manager at the Center for Creative Development Strategies, an NGO based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016