The Chief Executive Officer of Ntel, Mr Kumar Abass, made the announcement during a news briefing in Lagos. He promised bumper offers for early subscribers and data users.
“The first 100,000 to redeem and activate their ntel SIMs will get free on-net calls for life, while data subscribers will get 3-months unlimited data usage.”
|Ntel executives at the launch event|
He said that ntel had established the Pioneers Club to reward early bird joiners to its network and those who had reserved their numbers, and who subsequently activated its SIM this month.
The ntel chief executive said the company’s 4G/LTE-Advanced technology built on the 900/1800 MHz spectrum would deliver unbeatable and game changing customer experience of high-speed internet access up to 230Mbps.
According to Mr. Abass, mobile coverage would grow steadily and strongly over the next four to six weeks across Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
“We are passionate at ntel about the power of broadband to boost productivity, and thereby transform lives. We expect to see this happen as ntel helps to accelerate the ongoing migration from existing 2G and 3G services to genuinely high-speed mobile broadband on 4G/LTE-advanced.’’
As sharp guy, I have since reserved my number. Eagerly waiting for it to be launched in Port Harcourt. I want to be among the 100k…lol.
You can reserve your own number here
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016