A video showing a woman shooting her children’s iPhones has gone viral. The woman blames their social media addiction for her actions.
“I hereby denounce the effects that social media have on my children,” she shouts before taking a shot at the device. “I refuse to be cursed. I refuse to be disobeyed. I take back my role as your parent.”
After she shoots the iPhone twice, the individual recording the incident goes around getting the pieces and returns them on top of a stump. The mother then goes for the finish…
Isn’t the mother sort of hypocritical? Making this statement on a phone, for all intents and purposes to be posted to social media, the exact same thing she’s telling her kids not to do.
I bet her kids be like…
Check out the whole video for yourself below… For Gadget lovers, viewer discretion is advised. Poor iPhones
The following two tabs change content below.
Frederick Damasus is a tech enthusiast and blogger who has a passion for creativity and innovation. He is a self-taught graphic designer and currently delving into web design and development. He loves photography and volunteers his spare time to inspire children in orphanages through dance. He is a trained Petroleum Engineer but found himself in the AID/Development sector. He currently serves as the M&E/ICT Manager at the Center for Creative Development Strategies, an NGO based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016