According to the image received by SamMobile, Samsung might unveil either the Galaxy Note7 or Galaxy Note7 edge on August 2, 2016, at the Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York.
Earlier, another leak emerged from China hinting the possibility of Samsung’s next flagship being called the “Galaxy Note 7” skipping “6”. It’s not yet confirmed and most people took it with a grain of salt until now.
Analyzing the image, the five curved lines might be pointing towards ’7′ the Galaxy Note7’s name and “The next edge is just around the corner” phrase suggests that it could be the Galaxy Note7 edge. This would bring its numbering in sync with the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
Rumored spec include:
- 5.8-inch QHD curved edge display,
- Snapdragon 823 SoC or an equivalent Exynos chipset, iris scanner,
- IP68-certified water-resistant body,
- USB Type-C port,
- and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016