According to Reports coming in from china, Wang Sicong who is the son of Chinese billionaire, Wang Jianlin, bought not one, not two, but eight iPhone 7s for a dog. The photos were posted on the dog’s verified Weibo social media account (China’s version of twitter).
What in the world is a dog doing with a phone and not just any phone but eight whopping iPhone 7 devices?
The iPhone 7 costs at least $1,000 (6669.15 Yuan) and reports show some stores are selling for up to $3,000 (20,007.45 Yuan).
Last Year photos of the dog wearing two Apple Watches with luxury bands worth around $37,000 surfaced raising widespread outcry in China.
Still don’t get it. If the iPhones were for humans, would have made a lot of sense, but for a dog? Come on! Who am I to complain, it’s his money.
Imagine what you could have done with such money. Feel free to share your thoughts.
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016