A day before the iPhone 7 is to be officially unveiled, LG is promising to steal the show by unveiling the world’s first Android 7.0 Nougat device, the LG V20. The device will be launched in an event in San Francisco on the 6th of September. The latest leaked image is a render showing the rear of the device, along with its new camera module and fingerprint scanner.
Expected Features of the LG V20
Previous leaks have shown a dual camera setup and this latest further confirms it. If we are to go by render, the LG V20 will feature a dual-rear camera module which will include a dual-LED flash and an “S laser auto-focus module”.
The phone may likely be “modular” like the LG G5 sporting an extra battery and an “enhanced hand grip” feature. There’s also something called a “memory module attachment”
LG will be holding an event on September 6th in San Francisco to showcase its latest device, and we are expecting to see pre-orders begin later in September. The device is expected to cost about $650.
What are your expectations for this device? Would it be able to square off with other flagships? Share your thoughts in the comment section.[via Phandroid]
Latest posts by Frederick Damasus (see all)
- Kapersky Lab Discovers Zero-Day Vulnerability Attacks on Asian and African Banks - November 24, 2016
- This South African School is Offering Degree course in Gaming - November 19, 2016
- Paystack introduces online payment for Nigerian merchants with Shopify Accounts. - November 15, 2016
- Samsung’s Exploding Device Problem: The Galaxy Note 7 isn’t Alone as Samsung Recalls its Top-Loading Washers - November 5, 2016
- Kaspersky Lab to improve cybersecurity in Africa, signs MoU with Smart Africa Alliance - October 31, 2016